This is the page in which quotes from various IUPUI Facebook pages, class lectures, or conversations with college friends about college-y things will appear. Enjoy the roller coaster.
1. I didn’t hear this in person but read it on a blog today and it is now my current favorite piece of life advice.
“Never, ever start smoking. It’s like buying a fun baby dragon that will grow and eventually burn down your f***ing house.”
2. My history professor is a piece of work and occasionally refers to himself in the third person.
“Robbins is a damn Greek. Robbins is trying to make all of you into Greek clones.”
3. When it’s late at night, weird things are said among close friends. Left anonymous to protect the innocent.
“Burning virgins is so cliché.”
“Aw you get to be a part of the losers!”
4. While watching “Aladdin” with my family.
Salesman: “You’d like something more rare. Something like…”
Robert: “Miley Cyrus’ morals!”
5. While at the ER with a friend last night:
“You want me in the room more than these people.”–RN
“We are definitely important parts of this room!”–Me
“Wow you just talked back to an RN!”–G.
6. Discussing future life goals:
“I’m going to have to be a hermit crab in med school.”–M.
7. On literally twinning
“I want a picture of my triplets!”-Mom
“Wait I didn’t shower!”-A
“I didn’t either.”-Rob